Saturday 30 January 2016

6. Mahou

Beer 6 - Mahou

Brand: Mahou
Consumption date: 15/01/16
Description: Premium Spanish Lager
Nationality: Spanish
ABV: 5.5%
Source: Revolutions, Clapham Junction
Price: £4.50

Disappointing. When a drink is marketed as a "premium lager", I'm not expecting much but at the very least a mildly refreshing beverage. This exotic sounding lager from Spain lacked flavour, character and soul. It became a chore to finish and reminded me why I don't really drink much lager these days.

A bit of google research informs me that this is in fact Spain's number one beer brand, which seems crazy to me, there surely must be cervezas far superior to this. I will be actively avoiding this beer from now on.

My rating for this beer:

1 beer out of 5





No comments:

Post a Comment