Wednesday 10 February 2016

9. Kernel Pale Ale

Kernel Pale Ale

Brand: The Kernel Brewery London
Consumption date: 23rd January
Description: Straw colour pale ale with spicy lime and mango aromas
Nationality: English
ABV: 5.4%
Source: Craft Beer Co, Brixton 
Price: ~£4.50

After competing valiantly in the FA People's Cup, the Craft Beer Co. provided a local venue with plenty of beer choices available. Among the dozens of interesting looking but risky unknown beers it was great to see a familiar face in the form of Kernel Pale Ale, a beer I am somewhat acquainted with and would like to get to know better.

It's definitely one the paler pale ales I've enjoyed and I find it to be a consistently refreshing, crisp tasting smooth beverage. To me the ingredients of Kernel's beer are very well balanced - the hops are spot on and a visit to the Kernel brewery in London is long overdue.

It sounds like Kernel's popularity is growing and I hope to have more opportunities to enjoy their range of beverages.

My overall rating for this beer:

3.5 beers out of 5



No comments:

Post a Comment