Wednesday 10 February 2016

10. Goose IPA

Goose Island Goose IPA

Brand: Goose Island Beer Co
Consumption date: 10th February
Description: IPA with bright citrus aromas and a bold hop finish.
Nationality: USA
ABV: 5.9%
Source: Waitrose
Price: £1.90 (355 ml Bottle)

Waitrose: Known mainly for its middle class clientele, free complementary coffee and...craft beer selection? I'd only popped in to get some bread and milk and found myself in awe of the large selection of craft beers and ales that Waitrose now stock. I decided to go for something different and plumped for the Goose IPA. At £1.90 a bottle, what's the worst that could happen?

I was a bit disappointed in this beer. Yes, there are some pleasant-ish citrus aromas but the hops are a little too bold and it leaves a slightly too bitter aftertaste for me. 

My overall rating for this beer:

2 beers out of 5



No comments:

Post a Comment